Keon Park is a residential area 14 km north of central Melbourne between Reservoir and Thomastown.
The area in which Keon Park is situated comprised two allotments of Robert Hoddle's subdivision of 1838. The western part became the Merri Lands estate and the other, east of High Street, was owned by Robert Campbell. Both were of about 380 hectares and had the Preston-Whittlesea boundary on their north. The Merri Lands name was carried through to a primary school (1959) and a high school (1958) in Keon Park, since named William Ruthven College.