Gordon Shire (1885-1995), in north-west Victoria, had an area of 203 sq km and a population of about 2900 people when it ceased in 1995. It was unrelated to the township of Gordon between Ballan and Ballarat.
The shire’s eastern boundary was the Bendigo/Mount Hope Creek and its western boundary was an irregular line north from Lake Marmal. Its southern boundary was in the vicinity of Mitiamo, and its northern boundary near Barraport. The Loddon River ran north through the middle of the shire.