Drouin West and Drouin South
Drouin West's central point is at the intersection of Old Sale Road and Neerim Road. Its name came from the parish of Drouin West, but it is a misnomer because the village is 4 km north of Drouin. The district extends from Robin Hood to Brandy Creek, which is north-east of Drouin. Settlement began in the early 1870s at Brandy Creek, and a school of that name opened in 1874. It was later named Drouin West. There was also a mechanics' institute (1910) and the Northern Junction Hotel. There is also a cemetery in Old Sale Road, past the site of a sawmill.