Hallora and Ripplebrook
South of Drouin in West Gippsland there are several rural localities.
Ripplebrook census area
The Ripplebrook village is on Westernport Road, between Lang Lang and Drouin. Originally known as Longwarry South, the change of name occurred in 1933 when the school was renamed. The school dated from 1879. The village also had Anglican and Union churches (1880, c1886). In 2014 the school had 21 pupils.
In the west of the census area there is the Modella village. It has a hall, and the school operated from 1904 to 1993.